Small Business Loans
Do you ever feel like the cliché’ that banks only lend you money when you don’t need it, is mostly true? Well, it doesn’t have to be.
About 90% of qualified applications we refer to banks get funded. And the remaining 10%?.. If you were denied financing by another firm, want our assistance and willing to invest some time and resources, we can help you get funded too.
Quick Lending Solutions guides your business through the application process to help you get the best and lowest cost financing that meets your needs. Our experienced professionals use our unique technology platform to help match your loan application with the trusted bank most likely to fund your business.
The select banks in our business lending network have funded over $3.5 billion in SBA 7(a), PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) and bank term loans. We’ve helped thousands of small businesses get funded supporting over 200,000 small business jobs. Over 50% of the loans funded by our banks are for women-owned, minority, or veteran businesses.
Get set up with no impact to your credit score.
Apply online by creating your QLS account.
If you have questions, call us Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. PST at 1‑888-930-8815.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) SBA Loan
Since the CARES Act was originally passed in March 2020, there was a new legislation enacted in the first Quarter of 2021 for a second round of PPP loans which added another $320 billion of stimulus funding available to business owners.
Since the program was fully allocated during the second Quarter of 2021, many business owners now need to make sure as much of their funding as possible will be forgiven. There are several tests that the SBA and IRS will use to determine what portion, if any, will be forgiven. This is where professional help should be utilized so you don’t step on any ‘landmines’ that could land you in hot water or create a liability that you don’t want.
Click on the link below to connect with one of the experts about this important process.
Quick Lending Solutions can provide your business with the cash you need fast!
We Match Your Needs With The Right Product
Raising capital is critical for businesses to grow. Financing also helps businesses manage cash flow, purchase new assets and inventory, and make improvements. Unfortunately, qualifying for a bank loan can be difficult and can take months to secure a loan. Large banks decline ~75% of small business applicants.Our lending partners improve your chances for approval by 100%.
There are numerous types of business financial products, and our experienced team works with you to determine the right fit based on number of factors. For example, we’ll consider your credit, business finances, time in business, and your reason for the loan. Together we will select which types of loan products are best for your business.
Employee Retention Tax Credits
Consolidated Appropriation Act of 2021 Expands CARES Act Employee Retention Credit.
Employers, including tax-exempt organizations, are eligible for the credit if they operate a trade or business during calendar year 2020 and experience a “partial suspension” of the operation of their trade or business during any calendar quarter because of governmental orders limiting commerce, travel, or group meetings due to COVID-19. The coronavirus outbreak has forced the cancellation of trade shows throughout the world and according to studies, airplane passenger numbers dropped by 60 per cent in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to IRS FAQs, a business that can open (but with restrictions) would still be “partially” shut down due to a governmental order. For example, if a restaurant dining room normally has 100 tables, but due to “social distancing” orders, the restaurant is only permitted to have 50 tables, the employer is still subject to a partial shutdown order and would be eligible for the ERC.
Our CPA partners provide complete, rapid and accurate advice around Employee Retention Credits and will help you identify all the ways your business has been impacted on commerce, travel and group meetings to qualify for ERC.
Maximum Amount Per Employee (2020 & 2021) $19,000 for the 2020 and Q1 to Q3 of 2021 is available. $7,000 for Q3 2021 and $7,000 for Q4 2021 will be available following the end of each quarter.
Of the first $10,000 in payroll costs covered by ERC/ERTC in Q1, Q2, and Q3 of 2021